Rosie’s Love and Care is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider and delivers disability support services in compliance with Victorian and Commonwealth Government requirements.
At Rosie’s Love and Care, we are ready to support people with disabilities because we desire to create a different life for them, who are in a special need. We are proud that our participants love to stay with us and enjoy being part of Rosie’s family.
We commit to deliver quality and continuously improve our care services. Our effective organizational governance and well-designed plans are drivers of best outcomes for our clients.
Becoming an innovative and responsive disability services organization.
Enhancing the well-being of the people with disabilities in Victoria's metro regions by providing excellent support/care and empowering them to be efficient members of society.
1. Connectedness - Ensuring fairness and integrity by building trusted relationships and maintaining open communication.
2. Quality – Providing high-quality care to all individuals based on their personal needs.
3. Respect - Treating people with dignity, sensitivity, and courtesy.
4. Passion – Maintaining our passion, building our vision and promising our mission.
5. Accountability – Ensuring relevance, transparency, responsiveness and access to our stakeholders.
Our services from provision of carers for daily personal activities to specialized employment support, we cover everything in-between to help you push start your better life and become a better version of yourself.
ROSIE’S LOVE AND CARE has a team of highly skilled, well-trained staff working around the clock to ensure they are responsive to each of our participant’s unique needs.