We believe living independently with your own choice is a long journey, and we are excited to be a part of your journey. Our program is tailored for each ability and goals, developing life skills from personal care to pre-employment skills.
- Personal care: Practicing your personal care activities such as showering, toileting
- Preparing meal: Our cooking class focus on developing skills and techniques. The goal is for participants to be able to prepare a simple meal or their favourite dish.
- Pre-employment skills: Depending on the individual’s abilities and goals, a pre-employment program is designed to prepare the participant to start their career goal, including basic skills and getting to know the working environment.
- Transport and travel: Accessing public transport, planning your journey, getting helps when necessary.
- Communication and build relationships
Contact Rosie’s Love and Care for more information via (+61) 0492.668.668 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.